Monday, March 10, 2008

The New Dream Team


I'm usually not the kind of guy to say, "I told you so", but I did. In my article, "Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave...", I mentioned Sen.Hillary Clinton's campaign of deceit.Well she's done it again.She and her husband have been dropping hints of what a, "Dream Team",it would be if she and Obama shared the democratic ticket. In this dream,she would be the president and Obama would be her vice-president. WHAT AUDACITY!

How could she justify this idea having lost both the popular vote and delegate support? It has been said that Sen Clinton sounds like a con-artist, trying to sell a house that she doesn't own. One day she is saying that she doesn't feel as though Sen Obama has the experience to be president.Now she offering a vice-presidency under her experienced tutelage.

If I looked up the word, "self-absorbed", in the dictionary I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a picture of Sen Clinton next to it. With each election she reminds me of an ice skater, skating uphill.This proposal sounds like a punchline to a joke, only no one is laughing with her, because they are all laughing at her.

Just a few more words from,

AnotherDarkknight

No comments: