Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Express Yourself!"


Communicating with Tolerance

I am currently writing two novels at once and to assure quality work I will take a week break from both, during these intermissions I will post articles on sites were I freelance. Because of my standards I am often subject to writer's block. While searching for a topic I remembered a response sent to me for an article I posted on (04-17-08) entitled, "The Truth About The Black Panther Party." This was an article created while suffering from writer's block, it has become my most read article and the first to be syndicated. It has also received the most reviews which are extremely mixed and being a firm believer in the right to opinion, I post the negative reviews with the positive. On (11-28-09) that reader felt compelled to submit this critic:

"I find this whole ordeal of black persecution extremely hilarious.
P.S. White Power"

I guess this comment was sent hoping to elicit a negative response or to possibly anger me and my readers. For me it has done neither because I am honored to have anyone read my material and if I didn't have a block I wouldn't even be writing about it. Matter of fact on the day I read the statement I was having a bad day, but after reader that foolishness I found myself laughing out loud and with my shirt, frantically cleaning orange juice off of my monitor.

Rhetorically speaking--how does an individual co-exist in a socially evolving world with this kind of backwards thinking? I find it saddening for an individual to live in a world, that has so much happiness to offer, filled with so much animosity. I not saying that anyone that does not agree with me is wrong. I just believe that people can disagree without being disagreeable. And with each day this hate mongering fraternity, whose membership include those of every race and culture, are becoming extinct.

This dying breed born from a turbulent past, has so many names that it is difficult to know them all. If they are black, they referred to as "reverse racist"( which is a oxymoron) because a reverse racist is a person that is not a racist. Then you have "anti-Semites", or "homophobes", "racial separatist", "bigots", and on and on. I have grouped them with the name I have created-- I call them "Homo-Ignorus".

This mindset has run the course of the prehistoric man-- their number for selective extermination has been called. And when they are but a memory in history books or the internet-- this planet will have taken another giant leap for mankind.

Sources:http://anotherdarkknight.wordpress.com
http://sheildwolf.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last week I looked at this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Xbox tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online NCAA Basketball game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://xazuqewo.freewebsitehosting.com/oqihejog.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ihicagezos.1accesshost.com/isyfah.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life